Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I finally figured out why I am so "full-figured"! 
As I was conditioning my hair in the shower this morning, I took time to read my shampoo bottle.
I am in shock!
The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my entire body says "for extra volume and body"!
Seriously, why have I not noticed this before?

Tomorrow I am going to start using " Dawn " dish soap!
It says right on the bottle, "dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".  
It really does pay to read the warning labels my friends!

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Mrs.Swann~ said...

I don't consider myself full-figured but thought this was hilarious anyway!

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah got a real kick out of this! lol

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kelley's Camera said...

Marcia, You're tickling my silly bone, and I loved it!!
K

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home