Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm starting my blog again! This time it will be more purposeful than merely entertaining my readers. Look here for ideas on living simply, living with contentment, living with positive humor, and living abundantly!

Last week I eagerly spoke at the Dakota Women's Retreat in Medora, ND on the above topics. What a blast! Like every teacher knows, you speak to yourself most. So I came home and tore apart my clothes closet again. One more box to the thrift store. So many things I either don't wear or don't love. Why do I pay to keep them in my heated home? Hopefully they will bless someone else and bless me by leaving space behind. I love space! Perhaps I should rename my title to be Home Astronaut.

Best wishes on your own space exploration!
Marcia Swann

6 Comments:

Anonymous Jerilyn Renner said...

Great job, Marcia! I look forward to following your blog. Excited about it! Thanks again for speaking last weekend.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Awesome Marcia can't wait to read more!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Charis said...

Home astronaut! I like that title, especially when it comes to navigating through the clothes on the floor. Somehow my closet seems suspiciously like those dish piles in the old days... ;-) you are awesome

5:33 PM  
Blogger ~Mrs.Swann~ said...

Oh, those gargantuan dish piles! Yup, times have changed! But you kept washing and found countertops under it all! Yesterday I went through my closet with a vengence and, what do you know, there is a closet rod all the way across the top! And I can see it! Just keep sorting...Next week I'll write on questions to ask when sorting.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kelley's Camera said...

yup, I cleaned out my closet yesterday. 3 huge boxes of clothes that need to find a new home. Now for the rest of the house. That seems harder.

7:19 AM  
Blogger ~Mrs.Swann~ said...

Awesome job, Kelley! One closet down. One space at a time!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home